Free Micro Course: An Exploration into Coping with Workplace Triggers
In this course, you will explore characteristics of “triggers” so that you can identify those that affect you and your students. Sign up to learn how to reduce stress in your environment so that you can increase your emotional resilience and feel empowered to create harmony in your workplace.
Earning you 3 PD hours, this free course provides strategies to help you build conflict resolution skills and cultivate positive relationships.
This free micro course enables educators to:
- Explore the characteristics and types of emotional responses in the classroom.
- Articulate the types of triggers that occur in the classroom.
- Research conflict resolution strategies to use when triggered by colleagues.
- Collaborate with parents and administrators to build, promote, and sustain positive relationships.
- Devise methods of overcoming triggers and increasing emotional resilience.
Upon completion of this micro course, you will receive a certificate from Advancement Courses notating that you’ve received 3 PD hours, at no cost to you.
Applicability of professional development hours varies from state to state. Please follow your district or governing body’s approval process to verify acceptance. Though we are an approved provider in IL, MT, NY, PA, and WA, these states require additional reporting not available in our micro courses.