NEW ENGLAND ASSOCIATION OF SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES
Commission on Public Schools
In the Collaborative Conference Team Member Training, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills you need to be a visitor on a Collaborative Conference team for the Commission on Public Schools. To give you a solid foundation, you’ll review the 2020 Standards for Accreditation and the overall process for accreditation. Then you’ll take a deep dive into the roles and responsibilities of a visiting team member, including the typical schedule for a visit, what types of meetings you’ll participate in, how to lead key conversations with different stakeholders, and how to use the school’s Self-Reflection report. Finally, you’ll learn how to write the Collaborative Conference report.
By the end of the workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Explain the 2020 Standards for Accreditation.
- Discuss the purpose of the Collaborative Conference visit.
- Prepare for a visit, including learning about the school’s current condition and goals, meetings you’ll participate in, and the schedule you’ll follow.
- Review a school’s Self-Reflection report.
- Write a Collaborative Conference report.
Sign up for the workshop using the form to the right.